Robert C. Byrd Clinic and Race Matters, Inc. are hosting a Health Fair on Thursday, October 12th from 4:30-6:30pm in the East Wing waiting room at Robert C. Byrd Clinic. The event is free and open to the public.
Attendees will have the opportunity to enter for a $100 Visa Gift Card and to enjoy a
variety of health services, including:
- Flu and COVID Shots Available*
- Free OMM Assessment and Demonstration by Our ONMM (Osteopathic
Neuromusculoskeletal Medicine) Residents
- $25 lab Screening by Mako Labs – (HBA1c, Triglyceride, HDL, LDL, & Cholesterol)
- Tour the Strollin’ Colon (a HUGE walk-through exhibit provided by WVU!)
- Meet Pediatric, Family Medicine, & ONMM providers
- Narcan and Fentanyl Test Kits Available
- Check out our Mobile Clinic
- Free Blood Pressure Checks
- Free COVID test kits
- Much more!!
*Please bring your insurance card for Flu & COVID vaccines.
“We are excited to offer this free Health Fair to our community,” said Scot Mitchell, CEO
of the Robert C. Byrd Clinic. “We want to make it easy for community members to get the
screenings and information they need to stay healthy,” he added.
The Robert C. Byrd Clinic is a comprehensive not-for-profit Rural Health Clinic
committed to providing outstanding healthcare to the residents of the Greenbrier Valley and
surrounding counties. This clinic is accredited by the National Committee for Quality Assurance
(NCQA) as a Patient Centered Medical Home (PCMH) and has been recognized for
organizational excellence by the West Virginia Rural Health Association.